1. All my knives are extremely sharp when shipped. Be careful when unpacking.
2. Must be at least 18 yrs old to purchase a knife. Certain States have laws pertaining to Knives. It is the buyers responsibility to be aware of those laws before ordering. Don't purchase a knife that you can not legally own in your state, city or country. Remember, knives are sharp and can be dangerous. I hold no responsibility for knife wielding injuries or improper use of a blade. ALWAYS Treat a knife with respect. I hold no Liability.
3. Shipping charges vary depending on the size of the knife, insurance, and so forth. I can work with you on any special shipping, such as Priority mail, UPS, etc... All stateside orders plan on adding at least $10.00 per knife. Smaller sized knives are $7.00 .
4. Custom ordering or special ordering a knife can only be done through AA Forge Handcrafted Knives Store. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at (513)- 668-8716 or e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you call and I don't answer, leave a message and your call will be returned ASAP. Custom Orders can be placed through the store 24/7 while the books are open.
5. Updated 7/4/22- Invoice is now sent when your order is ready to be started, and I do not start on the order until the invoice has been paid. This is due to a very large number of emails and invoices being missed and orders listed as available knives. If no contact is made regarding the invoice or order within 2 weeks of it being sent I will cancel out both the invoice and order to move on to the next order in the list. Please understand that delaying on your side slows things down even more and I can not allow anymore delays.
For Custom Orders- (3/1/20) - Simply select the custom order model page. Once you're there use the drop down menus to choose the specs for your knife! When you are placing your order you are paying ONLY the $50.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold your spot on the list. Once the knife is finished I will send you an invoice for the remainder of the order plus any additional specs cost. (this is different for each model and features) Once the invoice is sent you have 1 week to pay it or contact me on payment details or your order will be canceled and the knife will be put up for sale. Under some circumstances I can hold the knife if contacted first for up to two weeks. All invoices are sent from PayPal and allow you to pay with a credit card if desired. If you cancel your order before it is finished you will be refunded only the shipping do to the deposit being non refundable, and if you fail to follow through with your order and I am forced to cancel the order and list the knife, the full amount becomes none refundable.
Sign up for our news letter to stay up to date on everything going on and to get first look at available knives before they go up!